Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Juggling Act

Being a middle school librarian with no true library aid/secretary/assistant is a juggling act.  I try not to let any of the balls in the air fall, but one most certainly has over these past few months.  This dear blog/journal for my Library Land Adventures.  If you permit me to do so, I'd like to catch you up on several activities I've been doing in the library since late October.  It's been oh so busy but very, very fun and exciting. 

You see with library instruction, ordering books, processing books, wrapping books, attending librarian meetings, and all of the other wonderful activities that go along with being a lone librarian in a wonderful middle school, something was bound to go by the wayside.  I want to try to keep this blog updated more for my aging mind than anything else...an online journal of sorts.  This way, when I'm old and gray, I can look back at all of the things I did and think, "Huh!  I really did do some great things!"  Hopefully these entries and photos will jog my memory in the future. 

And now...ONWARD!  Let's do some library reporting, sharing, and celebrating!  No more self-inflicted disappointment because I'm behind: only celebration that I'm back!  HUZZAH!!!  Now, lets all do a Good Will happy dance in front of shelves of books.  


No comments:

Post a Comment