Thursday, February 11, 2016

Staff Shelfies

At the beginning of 2nd quarter, I created a super fun display case of Staff Shelfies.  For those of you not in the know, a SHELFie is a selfie in front of a book case.  I sent an email out to the entire staff to participate.  I was hoping to get at least half the staff.  So, I didn't get quite that...I think I got about a quarter to participate.  Even though I didn't get as many as I wanted to, I thought the display case looked really good.  It looked so good, in fact, that I wished I had even more staff participate.  I'll try not to dwell on that and just focus on the fact that 25% of the fact did indeed take time to pareticipate.







For the end of the school year, I am asking the staff, once again, to participate in a photo display about the one book they'd pick to read for eternity.  I am also going to ask students to participate in this! I'll have more on this after I complete the display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment