Friday, February 20, 2015

SIGNAGE Website--FREE Signage Website!

I loved making signs and posters for my old classroom.  I would deck my walls and the area outside of my classroom door for anything and everything.  I also love making signs for Uni's library: student talks, library programming, displays, I can make a sign for anything.  Today while working on an assignment for my School Media Center class I found a website that allows me to make the coolest, sweetest, awesomest signage for FREE.



Here are the logistics: You can register with Facebook, or you can register with your email.  I think it would be a great tool for teachers, instructors, etc.  Older students could have fun with it, too, but they would need to be focused: there are so many possibilities on the website, that some younger students would just want to play around without concentrating on their work.  There is content that can be purchased, but you really don't need to worry about the lack of options: the free content is abundant and awesome, and I found plenty of content and options for my signs without needing to be sad about not being able to get the money content. 



Not only can I make signs, I could also make Facebook cover photos and posts, Instagram posts, posts for this blog, and...wait for it...I can even insert INFOGRAPHICS to the signs and presentations!  Um...yeah.  I'm in geek heaven.

I created several other signs today, in addition to the two above.  I had fun creating First Line Posters.

 Ohmygosh.  Don't you just LOVE this first line!?  Oy!

I want to make more of these and post them around the library...OR...OH, IDEA!...OR, I can put the posters up and put the book right underneath it.  Yes.  YES!  Best idea ever!

Thanks, Canva, you're my NEW FAVORITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment