Monday, March 30, 2015

Bulletin Board Fun

It's March.  I've been at the Uni High Library since August.  I just found a third bulletin board to play with.  It only took me seven months, I only pass it as I walk into the library everyday, but I mustn't fret.  No, that wouldn't do.  I just need to be thankful I've found it now and have fun coming up with themes for it until I leave in late May. 

The first totally fun theme for this third mini board (cause it is wee) is Library Memes!  Everybody's favorite, right???  RIGHT!  There are way too many fun Library Memes out there, and I fell down the rabbit hole while looking at them, so I just had to choose a few to go up on the board.



I picked some basic black construction paper, so the memes would stand out more, a fun boarder, and then started stapling like mad.  It was a quick board, a FUN board, and I think it makes the entryway to the library look even better.  I just wish I would have realized that was a board seven months ago!  Wait...I said I wouldn't dwell on that.

I think the next thing I'll post on that board will be Celebrities Reading.  Oh, yeah...that will be AWESOME, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment