Thursday, October 16, 2014

Celebrities Reading

I feel like I should start a weekly post with celebrities reading.  I like celebrities.  I LOVE reading.  Why not mix the two?  I don't know; we'll see if it catches on.

For now, I'd like to leave you with this BuzzFeed list, 25 Proper Ways to Read a Book, which features some of my favorite famous people.  IF you don't want to look through the list and read the wonderfully witty captions, I'll give you my Top Two.  My favorite one is actually NOT the David Tennant gif (a shocker to anyone who knows me).  It's actually this one:


This one of BFF's Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan made me laugh out loud at the Circ Desk:


 Which means...Tennant is actually THIRD!  Now that IS a fascinating fact for your Thursday.  Again, only if you know me, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment